Loader Compressor TrainingCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Loader Compressor Training Training?
Provide the candidate with the basic knowledge and practical skills involved in operating the Loader Compressor.
Who Should Attend
All personnel required to operate a Loader Compressor.
- An Introduction to the Construction Industry
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations & other current relevant regulations
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Introduction to machine & pre-shift inspections
- Controls and instruments & coolant fuel and lubrication systems
- Loading vehicles from a stockpile
- Loading and levelling techniques
- Breaking out materials with compressed air tools
- Starting and stopping procedures for the compressor
- Air hoses and tools.
Available as an open course at over 50 venues nationwide or as a private / inhouse course on client premises.
On successful completion of both the Theory & Practical Elements of the Technical Test, which must be undertaken at our registered test centre, candidates will be issued with a CPCS Red Trained Operators Card, before these can take place candidates must have passed the CSCS Operatives Health & Safety Test within the 2 year period before the CPCS Test.
XYZ Training Group has the largest selection of Loader Compressor Training courses across the UK. Together with our accredited training partner centres we are proud to offer all clients our unique Lowest Price Guarantee.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Loader Compressor Training General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Loader Compressor Training courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.