Counterbalance ForkliftCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Counterbalance Forklift Training?
Discover the essential skills and knowledge to safely operate a forklift counterbalance in our comprehensive training course. Learn proper loading, unloading, and handling techniques, as well as safety regulations and efficient operation. Prepare for a rewarding career in various industries as a trained forklift operator.
Who Should Attend
Counterbalance forklift training is suitable for those who need to use this type of forklift during work. This includes all personnel who require to operate a counterbalance forklift. This course is for delegates who have no previous experience or training.
- The Counterbalance Forklift training course is designed to equip operators with the skills and knowledge necessary to safely and efficiently operate a forklift. The course covers a range of topics including the responsibility of the operator
- basic hydraulic and electrical systems
- and refueling/recharging procedures. Daily safety checks and maintenance
- as well as site safety protocols
- are also covered.
Operators will learn how to maneuver the forklift in both simple and advanced scenarios
- including stacking and de-stacking in both free and racking situations. Risk assessment is also a key component of the course
- ensuring operators are able to identify and mitigate potential hazards.
The course includes practical and knowledge examinations
- allowing operators to demonstrate their understanding of the material and their ability to safely operate the forklift. This comprehensive training will not only improve the skills of operators
- but also contribute to a safer and more efficient workplace.
Counterbalance Forklift training is available at training centres UK wide, using a virtual classroom with a live tutor or on client premises (as required) provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Parking, public transport links and refreshments vary from centre to centre and these will be confirmed to you prior to your enrolment on any course.
On successful completion of the course delegates will be accredited under ITSSAR
Open Courses & Public Events
Our Counterbalance Forklift training public event calendar has more than open course training dates taking place across the UK. Search and book securely online and receive an immediate confirmation together with full joining instructions, your VAT invoice and a receipt of payment. You are also able to make an enquiry and receive our formal quotation. Lowest price guaranteed.
XYZ Training Group has the largest selection of Counterbalance Forklift Training courses across the UK. Together with our accredited training partner centres we are proud to offer all clients our unique Lowest Price Guarantee.
In addition to a comprehensive Counterbalance Forklift open course schedule, training is also available on client premises or at one of our training venues as a private course - provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, start by completing the form below and we'll send you the full course information and a quotation based on your requirements.
Make A Counterbalance Forklift General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Counterbalance Forklift courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.