Provide the candidate with the basic knowledge and practical skills involved in operating an Agricultural Tractor.
Who Should Attend
All personnel required to operate an Agricultural Tractor.
- An Introduction to the Construction Industry
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Other current relevant regulations
- Pre - shift inspections
- Controls and instruments & Coolant fuel and lubrication systems
- Use of the 3 Point Linkage & use of the Power Take Off
- Reversing the tractor with a trailer & loading and Un-loading
- The use of mounted implements.
Available as an open course at over 50 venues nationwide or as a private / inhouse course on client premises.
On successful completion of both the Theory & Practical Elements of the Technical Test, which must be undertaken at our registered test centre, candidates will be issued with a CPCS Red Trained Operators Card, before these can take place candidates must have passed the CSCS Operatives Health, Safety & Environment Test within the 2 year period before the CPCS Test.
XYZ Training Group has the largest selection of Agricultural Tractor training courses across the UK. Together with our accredited training partner centres we are proud to offer all clients our unique Lowest Price Guarantee.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Agricultural Tractor General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and a quote for training by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Agricultural Tractor courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page or call us on 0844 335 8882.