🎓 Open / Public Training Course Event
Classroom / face-to-face delivery, NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety , London Region
Fri 6th Nov 2020 ⭐
NEBOSH Construction Certificate
Bishops Stortford Venue
14 Places Available
End date : Fri 6th Nov - End time : 16:00 -
Course Guaranteed To Take Place ✔
Course Ready To BookGood news, this NEBOSH Construction Certificate course which is due to take place in Bishops Stortford on the 6th Nov has already achieved the minimum delegate numbers required in order for it to definitely take place and can therefore be Booked & Paid for Online. The course benefits from our lowest price guarantee.
Confirmed bookings will receive instant confirmation, receipt of payment, a paid invoice and full joining instructions by return. Every course booked with Xyz is protected by our Customer Service Charter. In order to book or to receive a quote for this training please start by completing the enquiry form below.
On completion of the training trainees attending will have the skills and knowledge to identify procedures and systems within their organisation to minimise the risk to persons within the organisation and the skills to develop safe working procedures. ...
Who Should Attend?
The NEBOSH National Construction Certificate is aimed at Supervisors, Managers and CDM co-ordinators within the construction industry who are required to ensure that activities under their control are undertaken safely. It is likely to prove useful for those concerned with the management of buildings who may need to ensure that contractors are working safely. The qualification is also appropriate for supervisors and managers working in other industries such as utilities, and even broadcasting, where temporary workplaces are a feature of their activities.
The candidate attending this course needs no pre-requisites and is not required to bring anything with them as everything is provided on the course.
- Develop an underpinning knowledge of construction health and safety legislation and its impact
- Develop a basis for a future career in occupational safety
- Assess construction site workplace hazards and develop control measures
- Understand the factors to consider when carrying out a site assessment
- Identify construction activity hazards
- Assess the risks and recommend control measures
- Understand the main requirements and application of the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2007
- Successfully carry out a safety inspection of a construction workplace
- Identify the hazards and outline appropriate control measures in the following areas: movement of people & vehicles - manual & mechanical handling - work equipment - electrical - chemical & biological - physical & psychological - working at height - excavation work & confined spaces & demolition..
Available as an open course at over 50 venues nationwide or as a private / inhouse course on client premises.
Training venue location and streetview links can be found at the top of this page.
Delegates are awarded the Certificate on successful completion of one 2-hour written paper and a practical assessment which involves safety monitoring of a construction site and the production of a formal report under examination conditions. On successful passing of the exam you will receive a NEBOSH accredited Certificate. Certificates are forwarded by NEBOSH approximately 12 weeks after the completion of the course although results are usually issued within eight weeks. .
As a trainer of over 5,000 delegates a year in construction related training courses, XYZ Training Group has the largest selection of NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety training courses across the UK at the lowest possible price.
All of our accredited training partners are licensed and certified to deliver NEBOSH courses - a trademark of NEBOSH.