🎓 Open / Public Training Course Event
Classroom / face-to-face delivery, NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety , Central Region
⭐ Starts Mon 11th Feb 2019 ⭐
NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health & Safety
4 Places Available
Lowest Price Guaranteed
All courses offered benefit from our unique Lowest Price Guarantee and payments are protected by the Xyz Customer Service Charter which provides security and peace of mind in the unlikely event that the training doesn't meet client expectations.
In order to receive a quote for this training course please start by completing our enquiry form below. A personalised quote and ways in which to book will then be supplied. To avoid disappointment, we'll also double check that both the course is going ahead as scheduled and that there is still space remaining for the required number of delegates before accepting your booking.
The NEBOSH Construction Certificate in Health and Safety is aimed at responsible people who make day to day decisions in the construction industry. It has quickly become a popular course with delegates and is now established as a leading health and safety award for the construction industry. This certificate (including the NGC1 unit) will provide delegates with an excellent foundation in safety management issues to ensure the health and safety implications of their decisions are properly taken into account....
Who Should Attend?
The NEBOSH National Construction Certificate is aimed at Supervisors, Managers and CDM co-ordinators within the construction industry who are required to ensure that activities under their control are undertaken safely. It is likely to prove useful for those concerned with the management of buildings who may need to ensure that contractors are working safely. The qualification is also appropriate for supervisors and managers working in other industries such as utilities, and even broadcasting, where temporary workplaces are a feature of their activities.
Assessment Method:Written examination and a practical assessment with a written report.Certification:This is assessed and moderated by NEBOSH. Certificates are issued to successful candidates.
- Develop an underpinning knowledge of construction health and safety legislation and its impact
- Develop a basis for a future career in occupational safety
- Assess construction site workplace hazards and develop control measures
- Understand the factors to consider when carrying out a site assessment
- Identify construction activity hazards
- Assess the risks and recommend control measures
- Understand the main requirements and application of the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2007
- Successfully carry out a safety inspection of a construction workplace
- Identify the hazards and outline appropriate control measures in the following areas: movement of people & vehicles - manual & mechanical handling - work equipment - electrical - chemical & biological - physical & psychological - working at height - excavation work & confined spaces & demolition..
Free Parking, Modern Training Facilities, Free Wifi, & easily accessible from the M1 Jn22.. Free Refreshments throughout the day and a catering van providing hot and cold options
Training venue location and streetview links can be found at the top of this page.
Delegates are awarded the Certificate on successful completion of one 2-hour written paper and a practical assessment which involves safety monitoring of a construction site and the production of a formal report under examination conditions. On successful passing of the exam you will receive a NEBOSH accredited Certificate. Certificates are forwarded by NEBOSH approximately 12 weeks after the completion of the course although results are usually issued within eight weeks. .
As a trainer of over 5,000 delegates a year in construction related training courses, XYZ Training Group has the largest selection of NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety training courses across the UK at the lowest possible price.
All of our accredited training partners are licensed and certified to deliver NEBOSH courses - a trademark of NEBOSH.