🎓 Open / Public Training Course Event
Tue 29th Oct 2019 ⭐
14 Places Available
Course Guaranteed To Take Place ✔
Course Ready To BookGood news, this Manual Handling course which is due to take place in Ilkeston on the 29th Oct has already achieved the minimum delegate numbers required in order for it to definitely take place and can therefore be Booked & Paid for Online. The course benefits from our lowest price guarantee.
Confirmed bookings will receive instant confirmation, receipt of payment, a paid invoice and full joining instructions by return. Every course booked with Xyz is protected by our Customer Service Charter. In order to book or to receive a quote for this training please start by completing the enquiry form below.
- Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992.- Anatomy & Physiology of the back- Causes of back pain- Ergonomics- Inanimate load handling- Mechanical aids- Fitness- Returning back to work- Moving & Handling Assessments- Manual Handling Legislation- Principles of safer Moving & Handling- Good Handling technique- Poor Handling technique- Unsafe systems of work- Practical Skills...
Who Should Attend?
The manual handling course is aimed at all levels of employees who may undertake manual handling operations, including the transporting of a load of items by lifting, putting down, pushing, pulling, carrying or moving thereof by hand or by bodily force.
- The end of the course will have provided participants with the skills to enable them to understand the legislation underpinning Manual Handling operations
- Understand the types of injuries poor Manual Handling can cause
- Differentiate between good and poor practice
- Recognise and employ good lifting and moving techniques. .
Free Parking. Refreshments provided
. Refreshments provided
. Refreshments provided
Training venue location and streetview links can be found at the top of this page.
5 year accreditation by XYZ Training Group Ltd, a company trusted to deliver this course to many of the UK's largest construction groups. Photo ID cards available on request..
This course has both theory and practical assessments to undertake. Every business requires their employees to understand the safe ways to handle heavy or cumbersome objects.
You can also combine this course with any other half day training course we offer to create a full days training and save you both time and money. You can even have two manual and lifting handling courses running on the same day, meaning you get to train more delegates for little extra cost.
XYZ Training Group has the largest selection of Manual Handling training courses across the UK and can deliver on client premises at short notice and at any location. Prices start from £40 per person.