🎓 Open / Public Training Course Event
Fri 28th Aug 2020 ⭐
IPAF Operator 3A & 3B
4 Places Available
Course Guaranteed To Take Place ✔
Course Ready To BookGood news, this IPAF Operator 3A & 3B course which is due to take place in Bristol on the 28th Aug has already achieved the minimum delegate numbers required in order for it to definitely take place and can therefore be Booked & Paid for Online. The course benefits from our lowest price guarantee.
Confirmed bookings will receive instant confirmation, receipt of payment, a paid invoice and full joining instructions by return. Every course booked with Xyz is protected by our Customer Service Charter. In order to book or to receive a quote for this training please start by completing the enquiry form below.
This course instructs an operator to prepare and safely operate Mobile Vertical and Mobile Boom lifts....
Who Should Attend?
Designed for any person who wishes to operate either a scissor lift (category 3a) or a self propelled boom (3b) MEWP (powered access platform).
1) National Insurance Number (failure to bring this will delay certification) 2) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (including hard hat, safety boots, waterproof clothing, safety harness and lanyard if delegates have their own and gloves). If delegates do not bring their PPE they may not be able to complete the training for health & safety reasons.
- Intro to IPAF and MEWPS
- MEWP legislation and guidance
- Rental terms and conditions
- Machine types and use
- Structural parts and MEWP selection
- Operator training and familiarisation
- Operator daily inspection
- MEWP personal fall protection
- Safe operating methods and hazard awareness
- Safety beyond training
- Written test..
Davis Access Ltd
Unit 4, Bakers Park
. . .
Training venue location and streetview links can be found at the top of this page.
5 year accreditation by IPAF for successful delegates. Persons passing the course will receive a 5 year PAL (powered Access License) and certificate. Course involves both theoretical and practical examinations and a strong use of English is essential..
The Course is delivered over a whole day, theory in the morning, practical in the afternoon. The course has a multiple choice closed exam as part of the theory which delegates must pass in order to progress to the practical element of the training.
XYZ Training Group has the largest selection of IPAF training courses across the UK. All of our IPAF accredited training partners deliver this course, offering all clients a unique Lowest Price Guarantee. IPAF Operator training is a registered Trademark of IPAF.