🎓 Open / Public Training Course Event
Fri 28th Oct 2022 ⭐
Fri 28th Oct 2022 ⭐
IOSH Leading Safely
12 Places Available
End date : Fri 28th Oct - End time : 1700 -
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Why Book With Us?All courses offered benefit from our unique Lowest Price Guarantee. Bookings are protected by the Xyz Customer Service Charter which provides security and peace of mind in the unlikely event that the training doesn't meet client expectations.
In order to receive a quote for this training course please start by completing our enquiry form below. A personalised quote and ways in which to book will then be supplied.
To avoid disappointment, we'll confirm that the course is going ahead as scheduled and that there is still space remaining for your required number of delegates before accepting your booking.
It will convince leaders that effective health & safety management will create real and lasting business benefits, increased productivity and profits, an improved reputation among suppliers, clients and partners, better business continuity.
Who Should Attend?
eading Safely is a course aimed at anyone with Leadership responsibilities, CEO's, MD's, Senior Management, Directors and Executives in a wide range of companies, large or small in any sector.
Specific IOSH Leading Safely joining instructions will be supplied to you (if appropriate) once your booking is confirmed. If, once confirmation has been received, you are in anyway unsure of what prerequisites or items you need to bring or provide, then your dedicated training manager or the trainer conducting your course will be able to confirm this with you. Contact numbers and ways to get in touch will be provided.
- Recognise the value of strategic health & safety and its integration into business management systems and performance
- Understand your safety and health responsibilities and appreciate the consequences of poor health & safety
- Planning the overall direction for safety and health in your organisation
- Understand the importance of adequately resourcing your health & safety management system
- Know why you should monitor and review your health & safety performance Course Programme
- Health & Safety & what it means for different leadership roles
- The responsibilities and behaviours of a leader and benefits of effective leadership
- What effective health & safety leadership looks like and how leaders can make improvements
- What happens when things go wrong
- Personalised report based on your responses including recommendations on actions to take and improvements to make. .
Training course on ground floor . Lunch provided
Training venue location and streetview links can be found at the top of this page.
A 'Leading Safely' certificate will be issued to
attendees that attend the course and complete the assessment and
personal commitment to a satisfactory standard.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to as a matter of priority.