🎓 Online Training Course Event
Thu 8th Jul 2021 ⭐
Thu 8th Jul 2021 ⭐
IOSH Leading Safely
16 Places Available
End date : Fri 9th Jul - End time : 12.30 -
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Virtual / Online Course Ready To BookGood news, this IOSH Leading Safely course which is due to take place Online and hosted by a live trainer over the internet on the 8th Jul is ready to be Booked & Paid for Online. All online courses are checked to ensure that the end result or accreditation is equal to that of a classroom / face-to-face training course. The course benefits from our lowest price guarantee.
Confirmed bookings receive instant confirmation, receipt of payment, a paid invoice and full joining instructions. Every course booked with Xyz is protected by our Customer Service Charter. In order to book or to receive a quote for this training please start by completing the enquiry form below.
It will convince leaders that effective health & safety management will create real and lasting business benefits, increased productivity and profits, an improved reputation among suppliers, clients and partners, better business continuity.
Who Should Attend?
eading Safely is a course aimed at anyone with Leadership responsibilities, CEO's, MD's, Senior Management, Directors and Executives in a wide range of companies, large or small in any sector.
Specific IOSH Leading Safely joining instructions will be supplied to you (if appropriate) once your booking is confirmed. If, once confirmation has been received, you are in anyway unsure of what prerequisites or items you need to bring or provide, then your dedicated training manager or the trainer conducting your course will be able to confirm this with you. Contact numbers and ways to get in touch will be provided.
- Recognise the value of strategic health & safety and its integration into business management systems and performance
- Understand your safety and health responsibilities and appreciate the consequences of poor health & safety
- Planning the overall direction for safety and health in your organisation
- Understand the importance of adequately resourcing your health & safety management system
- Know why you should monitor and review your health & safety performance Course Programme
- Health & Safety & what it means for different leadership roles
- The responsibilities and behaviours of a leader and benefits of effective leadership
- What effective health & safety leadership looks like and how leaders can make improvements
- What happens when things go wrong
- Personalised report based on your responses including recommendations on actions to take and improvements to make. .
This is an online course being conducted using video conferencing and hosted by a live trainer. Please ensure you attend at all times specified and that you have access to a computer or tablet that is connected to the internet. It is essential you have access to a room that is both quiet and is condusive to learning
A 'Leading Safely' certificate will be issued to
attendees that attend the course and complete the assessment and
personal commitment to a satisfactory standard.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to as a matter of priority.