🎓 Open / Public Training Course Event
Mon 9th Aug 2021 ⭐
Mon 9th Aug 2021 ⭐
Forklift Truck Telescopic Handlers Novice
1 Places Available
End date : Thu 13th Aug - End time : 1700 -
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Why Book With Us?All courses offered benefit from our unique Lowest Price Guarantee. Bookings are protected by the Xyz Customer Service Charter which provides security and peace of mind in the unlikely event that the training doesn't meet client expectations.
In order to receive a quote for this training course please start by completing our enquiry form below. A personalised quote and ways in which to book will then be supplied.
To avoid disappointment, we'll confirm that the course is going ahead as scheduled and that there is still space remaining for your required number of delegates before accepting your booking.
The Forklift Truck Telescopic Handlers Novice course aims to provide relevant and substantive training to anyone working in or coming in contact with Plant Training during the normal course of their occupation
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who uses, or will be using a Telescopic Handler in the land-based industries.
Specific Forklift Truck Telescopic Handlers Novice joining instructions will be supplied to you (if appropriate) once your booking is confirmed. If, once confirmation has been received, you are in anyway unsure of what prerequisites or items you need to bring or provide, then your dedicated training manager or the trainer conducting your course will be able to confirm this with you. Contact numbers and ways to get in touch will be provided.
- Identify and comply with manufacturer's instructions in accordance with
the Operator's handbook and other information sources i.e. load charts
and applicable regulations.
- Identify the basic construction and components the purpose and use of all controls and gauges
- Carry out all pre-use and running checks
- Configure the Telescopic handler for site and road travel
- Travel over differing types of terrain including rough undulating ground (not applicable for Industrial Telescopic) and substantial inclines both with and without a load
- Manoeuvre in confined areas using forward and reverse direction both with and without a load
- Lift and place various loads within the full working range of the Telescopic handler. Ensure load integrity and security. Transport loads
- Place and retrieve loads accurately at various places
- Keep within safe working parameters..
Available as an open course at over 50 venues nationwide or as a private / inhouse course on client premises.
Training venue location and streetview links can be found at the top of this page.
Our Forklift Truck Telescopic Handlers Novice courses are accredited by the most recognised certificating body and supported by certification produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest & most respected Health and Safety training companies..
XYZ Training Group has the largest selection of Forklift Truck - Telescopic Handlers - Novice courses across the UK. Together with our accredited training partner centres we are proud to offer all clients our unique Lowest Price Guarantee.