🎓 Open / Public Training Course Event
Thu 9th Dec 2021 ⭐
Thu 9th Dec 2021 ⭐
First Aid at Work (3 days)
12 Places Available
End date : Thu 9th Dec - End time : 0.6875 -
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Why Book With Us?All courses offered benefit from our unique Lowest Price Guarantee. Bookings are protected by the Xyz Customer Service Charter which provides security and peace of mind in the unlikely event that the training doesn't meet client expectations.
In order to receive a quote for this training course please start by completing our enquiry form below. A personalised quote and ways in which to book will then be supplied.
To avoid disappointment, we'll confirm that the course is going ahead as scheduled and that there is still space remaining for your required number of delegates before accepting your booking.
The SSG First Aid at Work course is delivered using a hands-on, practical approach, combined with tutor presentations to give delegates the best opportunity of mastering the practicalities of first aid treatment. First Aid at Work training includes the Emergency First Aid at Work syllabus and also equips the first-aider to apply first aid to a range of specific injuries and illnesses...
Who Should Attend?
The course is suitable for any person who has been carefully selected to ensure that they are capable of taking on the responsibilities of a first aider.
Specific First Aid At Work (3 days) joining instructions will be supplied to you (if appropriate) once your booking is confirmed. If, once confirmation has been received, you are in anyway unsure of what prerequisites or items you need to bring or provide, then your dedicated training manager or the trainer conducting your course will be able to confirm this with you. Contact numbers and ways to get in touch will be provided.
- On completion of training
- successful candidates should be able to:Understand the role of the first-aider
- including reference to: the importance of preventing cross infectionThe need for recording incidents and actionsUse of available equipmentAssess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely
- promptly and effectively in an emergencyAdminister first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizure)Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitationTrain in the use of an AED Administer first aid to a casualty who is choking
- wounded and bleeding or suffering from shockProvide appropriate first aid for minor injuries (including small cuts
- small splinters)Recognise the presence of major illness (including heart attack
- diabetes) and provide appropriate first aidAdminister first aid to a casualty withInjuries to bones
- muscles and joints
- including suspected spinal injuries;Chest injuries;Burns and scalds;Eye injuries;Sudden poisoning;Anaphylactic shock;Major wounds..
08.45am - 4.15pm
Available as an open course at over 200 venues nationwide or as a private / inhouse course on client premises. Lowest price guaranteed at all venues.
Training venue location and streetview links can be found at the top of this page.
First aid at work (FAW) certificate is valid for 3 years. XYZ Training Group Ltd is a company who have been trusted to deliver this course to many of the countries largest companies for over 15 years. .
With trainers from Red Cross and St Johns Ambulance this 3 day course is a follow on from the 1 day Emergency First Aid At Work course and provides the latest and most comprehensive training at the lowest price. This 3 day course is available nationwide at more than 200 venues and we have courses running in most major towns and cities on a weekly basis. We also provide the 2 Day First Aid At Work Refresher the 1 Day Emergency First Aid At Work and the AED (Automated External Defibrillator) course all at a lowest price guarantee.