🎓 Open / Public Training Course Event
Mon 17th May 2021 ⭐
Mon 17th May 2021 ⭐
Confined Space Management
4 Places Available
Course Guaranteed To Take Place ✔
Course Ready To BookGood news, this Confined Space Management course which is due to take place in Allenton on the 17th May has already achieved the minimum delegate numbers required in order for it to definitely take place and can therefore be Booked & Paid for Online. The course benefits from our lowest price guarantee.
Confirmed bookings will receive instant confirmation, receipt of payment, a paid invoice and full joining instructions by return. Every course booked with Xyz is protected by our Customer Service Charter. In order to book or to receive a quote for this training please start by completing the enquiry form below.
The aim of this course is to increase the awareness build on prior knowledge and experience for already qualified managers who have additional responsibilities for the management of confined spaces and confined space operations. Designed for Health and Safety Advisors and Managers, Production, Engineering and Maintenance Managers.
Who Should Attend?
All personnel who have additional responsibilities for confined spaces, managing a number of confined spaces, managing confined space entry teams and contractors.
Specific Confined Space Management joining instructions will be supplied to you (if appropriate) once your booking is confirmed. If, once confirmation has been received, you are in anyway unsure of what prerequisites or items you need to bring or provide, then your dedicated training manager or the trainer conducting your course will be able to confirm this with you. Contact numbers and ways to get in touch will be provided.
- Understand the legislation applying to Confined Space work
- Understand Confined Space Classifications
- Understand the Water UK Confined Spaces Policy for Work in Confined Spaces
- Understand Safe Systems of Work and Safe Methods of Work for Confined Space operations
- Understand the legal requirements and principles for atmosphere testing and monitoring
- Awareness of Health & Hygiene aspects of the Confined Space environment
- Understand the legal requirements and principles for emergency arrangements
- Maintain records and documents for Confined Space work
- Understand and apply the requirements for the selection and training of personnel required to enter and work in confined spaces and be part of a rescue team. .
Available as an open course at over 50 venues nationwide or as a private / inhouse course on client premises.
Training venue location and streetview links can be found at the top of this page.
All candidates who successfully complete the course will receive a Training certificate for Managing Confined Spaces Course Attendance and a photo site card, valid for three years..
XYZ Training Group has the largest selection of Confined Space Management courses across the UK. Together with our accredited training partner centres we are proud to offer all clients our unique Lowest Price Guarantee.