🎓 Open / Public Training Course Event
Wed 28th Jul 2021 ⭐
Wed 28th Jul 2021 ⭐
Adult Mental Health First Aid
10 Places Available
End date : Wed 28th Jul - End time : 0.6875 -
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Why Book With Us?All courses offered benefit from our unique Lowest Price Guarantee. Bookings are protected by the Xyz Customer Service Charter which provides security and peace of mind in the unlikely event that the training doesn't meet client expectations.
In order to receive a quote for this training course please start by completing our enquiry form below. A personalised quote and ways in which to book will then be supplied.
To avoid disappointment, we'll confirm that the course is going ahead as scheduled and that there is still space remaining for your required number of delegates before accepting your booking.
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is an internationally recognised training course, designed to teach people how to spot the signs and symptoms of mental ill health and provide help on a first aid basis. Adult MHFA courses can be attended bypeople aged 16 upwards and are relevant for the general population. Delegates on an Adult MHFA course are taught a set of skills which enables them to support someone experiencing mental health issues. Every MHFA course is delivered by a quality assured instructor, who has attended the ...
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for all delegates wanting to expand their knowledge of Mental Health. It is recommended that a spread of Mental Health First Aiders are available across all levels and areas of an organisation.
Specific Paediatric First Aid 2 Day joining instructions will be supplied to you (if appropriate) once your booking is confirmed. If, once confirmation has been received, you are in anyway unsure of what prerequisites or items you need to bring or provide, then your dedicated training manager or the trainer conducting your course will be able to confirm this with you. Contact numbers and ways to get in touch will be provided.
- This course will:Teach practical skills that can be used every day
- including being able to spot the signs and symptoms of mental health issues and feel confident guiding people towards appropriate supportGive a deeper understanding of the issues that impact on and relate to peoples mental healthOur MHFA instructors deliver training in four manageable sections
- each with a focus on how to apply Mental Health First Aid skills:Session 1Mental Health First Aid
- mental health
- and depression.Session 2Depression (continued) and suicidal crisisSession 3Anxiety
- personality disorders
- eating disorders and self-harm.Session 4Psychosis
- schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.MHFA wont teach you how to be a therapist
- but you will be able to say youre a Mental Health First Aider.
08.45am - 4.15pm
Available as an open course at over 50 venues nationwide or as a private / inhouse course on client premises.
Training venue location and streetview links can be found at the top of this page.
Certification is dependent on successful continuous assessment of the delegate, there is no final examination. Those delegates who complete the course, and are deemed to have reached the required standard, are awarded a certificate that is valid for three years..
XYZ Training Group has the largest selection of Paediatric First Aid 2 Day Training courses across the UK. Together with our accredited training partner centres we are proud to offer all clients our unique Lowest Price Guarantee.