N001 Industrial Counter Balance Forklift
The aim of the course is to provide candidates with the basic understanding and practical skills involved in operating an Industrial Counterbalance Forklift to the NPORS standard. By the end of the course, learners will be able to execute a pre-shift inspection and operate the Counterbalance Forklift safely and correctly in accordance with accepted good practice and NPORS standards. They will also be able to load and unload vehicles and static racking and recognise the causes of instability of the truck and loads. We will also ensure that delegates have a thorough knowledge of the responsibilities under all relevant health and safety legislation.
Who Should Attend
Delegates who are required to safely operate a counterbalanced lift truck within the scope of any working activity they are employed to carry out.
- Current Legislation - (HASAWA 1974 / PUWER 1998 / LOLER 1998 / ACOP L117)
- Pre Use Checks & Maintenance (Record Keeping and Reporting)
- Introduction to the machine and it's controls
- Starting / Stopping & Observational Techniques
- Basic Steering & Steering in Figure of Eight/Confined Spaces (Laden & Un-Laden)
- Travelling on Slopes - Approaching a Load to Pick Up & Place
- Bulk Stacking - Loading & Unloading a Vehicle
- Place & Retrieve a Load from Scaffold (All Heights)
- Re-Fuel / Re-Charge / LPG Changing Bottles
- Theoretical Assessment - Practical Assessment.
Available as an open course at over 50 venues nationwide or as a private / inhouse course on client premises.
On completion of the course, the successful candidates will be issued with an NPORS Trained Operators Card and certificate which proves the candidates have passed the full NPORS theory and practical technical tests.
XYZ Training Group has the largest selection of N001 Industrial Counter Balance Forklift Training courses across the UK. Together with our accredited training partner centres we are proud to offer all clients our unique Lowest Price Guarantee.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A N001 Industrial Counter Balance Forklift General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and a quote for training by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in N001 Industrial Counter Balance Forklift courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page or call us on 0844 335 8882.