NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and SafetyCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Training?
The assessment consists of three 3-hour exams for Units A, B & C & a workplace-based assignment for Unit D. All are set & marked by NEBOSH. Delegates are required to make a detailed review of the health & safety performance of a workplace or organization and produce a justified action plan to improve performance. The expected length of the assignment is around 8000 words.
Who Should Attend
The NEBOSH International Diploma is designed for individuals who want to progress their career in health & safety & develop the international knowledge & skills in order to become an international health & safety practitioner.
- Be able to provide detailed advice for health & safety issues in line with best practice - international standards & HSE guidance
- Be able to assist the organisation in continual health & safety management and control measures
- Have a broad range of detailed knowledge & the application of key health & safety issues
- Have a sound basis for progression to an MSc or more specialist study
- Gain GradIOSH designatory letters can be used once enrolment for a period of Initial Professional Development (IPD) is completed
- Attain CMIOSH - chartered status is gained after successful completion of a minimum of 2 years of Initial Professional Development during which they will develop a skills based portfolio and undertake a professional review interview.
Available as an open course at over 50 venues nationwide or as a private / inhouse course on client premises.
NEBOSH sets and marks a summative external written examination paper of three hours' duration for each of the three core units. Examinations will be held each year in the third full week of January and in the second full week of July. The formative assessment component comprises workplace-based assignments externally set by NEBOSH and assessed by appropriately qualified tutors at NEBOSH-accredited centres, with final external moderation by NEBOSH. Only students who have enrolled with NEBOSH through an accredited centre are eligible to register for the examination.
Open Courses & Public Events
Our NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety training public event calendar has more than open course training dates taking place across the UK. Search and book securely online and receive an immediate confirmation together with full joining instructions, your VAT invoice and a receipt of payment. You are also able to make an enquiry and receive our formal quotation. Lowest price guaranteed.
XYZ Training Group has the largest selection of NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Training courses across the UK. Together with our accredited training partner centres we are proud to offer all clients our unique Lowest Price Guarantee.
In addition to a comprehensive NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety open course schedule, training is also available on client premises or at one of our training venues as a private course - provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, start by completing the form below and we'll send you the full course information and a quotation based on your requirements.
Make A NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and a quote for training by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page or call us on 0844 335 8882.