NEBOSH International Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
The NEBOSH International General Certificate provides organisations with a global presence seeking to adopt an internationally recognised health and safety training programme. It is a unique international health and safety standard award. It has the same format and content as the NEBOSH National General Certificate but focuses on internationally recognised health and safety standards and prioroties (ILO/18001) and best practice in controlling hazards.
Who Should Attend
Managers, supervisors, non-safety specialists, worker representatives who have both general and specific Health and Safety responsibilities within their organisation.
- Develop promote and communicate an effective health and safety culture in an organisation
- Understand best practice standards through HSG65 - 18001 - moral and economic requirements and implications for good standards in health and safety within an organisation
- Understand the importance of a proactive and reactive health and safety monitoring measures
- Identify the key features of a health and safety policy & the preparations and performance review of a health and safety audit
- Advise on strategies for controlling hazards & reducing risks and applying safe systems of work
- Identify hazards in the workplace and carry out risk assessments & record findings and review procedures
- Identify fire hazards and consequential risks & advise on measures to minimalise fire risks and develop fire procedures
- Explain the processes and procedures for investigating and reporting accidents at work
- Identify ill health effects of physical processes of work and the environment and recommend suitable measures to combat risks.
Available as an open course at over 50 venues nationwide or as a private / inhouse course on client premises.
On successful passing of the exams you will receive a NEBOSH accredited certificate. Delegates are awarded the NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety on successful completion of the course. Certificates are issued by the examining body NEBOSH approximately 12 weeks after the last day of the course ending including exams.
Open Courses & Public Events
XYZ Training Group has the largest selection of NEBOSH International Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety Training courses across the UK. Together with our accredited training partner centres we are proud to offer all clients our unique Lowest Price Guarantee.
In addition to a comprehensive open course schedule, NEBOSH International Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety training is also available on client premises or at one of our training venues as a private course - provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, complete the form below in order to receive our quotation for your training.
Make A NEBOSH International Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and a quote for training by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in NEBOSH International Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page or call us on 0844 335 8882.