IOSH Leading SafelyCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is IOSH Leading Safely Training?
It will convince leaders that effective health & safety management will create real and lasting business benefits, increased productivity and profits, an improved reputation among suppliers, clients and partners, better business continuity.
Who Should Attend
eading Safely is a course aimed at anyone with Leadership
responsibilities, CEO's, MD's, Senior Management, Directors and
Executives in a wide range of companies, large or small in any sector.
- Recognise the value of strategic health & safety and its integration into business management systems and performance
- Understand your safety and health responsibilities and appreciate the consequences of poor health & safety
- Planning the overall direction for safety and health in your organisation
- Understand the importance of adequately resourcing your health & safety management system
- Know why you should monitor and review your health & safety performance Course Programme
- Health & Safety & what it means for different leadership roles
- The responsibilities and behaviours of a leader and benefits of effective leadership
- What effective health & safety leadership looks like and how leaders can make improvements
- What happens when things go wrong
- Personalised report based on your responses including recommendations on actions to take and improvements to make.
IOSH Leading Safely training is available at training centres UK wide, and on client premises (as required) provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Parking, public transport links and refreshments vary from centre to centre and these will be confirmed to you prior to your enrolment on any course.
A 'Leading Safely' certificate will be issued to
attendees that attend the course and complete the assessment and
personal commitment to a satisfactory standard.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A IOSH Leading Safely General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and a quote for training by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in IOSH Leading Safely courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page or call us on 0844 335 8882.