Health and Safety in the Workplace Level 5 ScotlandCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Health and Safety in the Workplace Level 5 Scotland Training?
At the end of the course delegates will be able to : Understand roles and responsibilities for health; safety and welfare in the workplace - Understand how risk assessments contribute to health and safety - Understand how to identify and control the risks from common workplace hazards - Know the procedures for responding to accidents and incidents in the workplace Assessment.
Who Should Attend
Any person who requires the need to be trained in Health and Safety in the Workplace Level 5 Scotland through the course of their normal working duties. This course is suitable for anyone working in the General Safety arena or Health and Safety sector, pre-requisites may be required.
- Outline employers and employees duties relating to health; safety and welfare
- Outline the consequences for non-compliance with health and safety legislation
- Outline the requirements for training and competence in the workplace
- Outline the ways in which health and safety information can be communicated
- Define the terms 'hazard' and 'risk'
- Outline the process for carrying out a risk assessment
- Describe how risk assessment can be used to reduce accidents and ill health at work
- Describe the hazards that may be found in a range of workplaces
- Describe how hazards can cause harm or damage to people; work processes; the workplace and the environment
- Describe the principle of the risk control hierarchy
- List examples of risk controls for common workplace hazards
- State the common causes of workplace accidents and ill health
- Identify the actions that might need to be taken following an incident in the workplace
- List the arrangements that should be in place in a workplace for emergencies and first aid
- Outline why it is important to record all incidents; accidents and ill health.
Health and Safety in the Workplace Level 5 Scotland training is available at training centres UK wide, and on client premises (as required) provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Parking, public transport links and refreshments vary from centre to centre and these will be confirmed to you prior to your enrolment on any course.
On successful completion of the course delegates will receive a SQCF Level 5 AWARD (Scotland).
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Health and Safety in the Workplace Level 5 Scotland General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Health and Safety in the Workplace Level 5 Scotland courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.