CRA COSHH Risk Assessment
To provide delegates with an understanding of the requirements under the COSH Regulations, recognise the implications & requirements of COSHH and apply them in the workplace. To enable delegates to carry out simple risk assessments & recognise when specialist support is required.
Who Should Attend
This programme is designed for Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders and Safety Representatives who may be actively involved in compliance with COSHH.
- Outline legal requirements for control of hazardous substances (COSHH - PPE etc) and associated ACOP
- Outline general strategy for control of occupational health risks
- Overview of occupational health risk
- Exposure limits and control limits
- Control strategies and the hierarchy of prevention and protection for hazardous substances
- Workplace monitoring requirements and techniques
- Collecting Hazard data
- Recording systems.
Available as an open course at over 50 venues nationwide or as a private / inhouse course on client premises.
Delegates should provide a passport photograph on the day of training for production of ID Cards.
XYZ Training Group has the largest selection of CRA COSHH Risk Assessment training courses across the UK. Together with our accredited training partner centres we are proud to offer all clients our unique Lowest Price Guarantee.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A CRA COSHH Risk Assessment General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and a quote for training by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in CRA COSHH Risk Assessment courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page or call us on 0844 335 8882.