CDM Construction Design and Management Regulations 2007COURSE CALENDAR
What Is CDM Construction Design and Management Regulations 2007 Training?
This course provides people involved in construction work with an overview of the new CDM Regulations 2007 and ACoPs and how this impacts work.
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at persons involved in construction work at all levels. It is designed to give delegates an overview of the legal framework as it relates to construction activities. It also serves as a foundation to further more specific training in construction.
- To understand the problems of working in the construction industry
- To understand the law including what to do if the work comes under the CDM Regulations 2007 and Approved Code of Practice
- To assess whether your particular role or contract is covered by the CDM Regulations 2007
- To gain an overview of construction planning and associated legal documentation
- To choose contractors and how to select competent contractors
- To gain an overview of how to effectively manage working on site
- To monitor the contractors
- To review the job/project and what lessons can be learned in mitigation.
Available as an open course at over 50 venues nationwide or as a private / inhouse course on client premises.
Following completion of the course, there will be a multiple-choice test to evaluate delegates' learning.
Open Courses & Public Events
Our CDM Construction Design and Management Regulations 2007 training public event calendar has more than open course training dates taking place across the UK. Search and book securely online and receive an immediate confirmation together with full joining instructions, your VAT invoice and a receipt of payment. You are also able to make an enquiry and receive our formal quotation. Lowest price guaranteed.
XYZ Training Group has the largest selection of CDM Construction Design and Management Regulations 2007 training courses across the UK. Together with our accredited training partner centres we are proud to offer all clients our unique Lowest Price Guarantee.
In addition to a comprehensive CDM Construction Design and Management Regulations 2007 open course schedule, training is also available on client premises or at one of our training venues as a private course - provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, start by completing the form below and we'll send you the full course information and a quotation based on your requirements.
Make A CDM Construction Design and Management Regulations 2007 General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and a quote for training by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in CDM Construction Design and Management Regulations 2007 courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page or call us on 0844 335 8882.