Escape, BA, First Aid, CPR and Resuscitation
To provide delegates with a thorough understanding of confined spaces, the associated legislation, approved code of practice (ACOP), dangers associated withconfined spaces and the ability to enter, work and leave them safely by horizontal and/or vertical entry. To be able to stabilise a casualty with appropriate first aid and administer medical oxygen in the absence of a First Aider.
Who Should Attend
This programme is designed for Managers, Supervisors and Operatives who may who may be required to make an emergency evacuation from a confined space using escape breathing apparatus, enter into confined space with full working breathing apparatus to carry out a variety of work activities or carry out basic first aid.
- Confined Space Regulations 1997
- Associated legislation and ACOP
- Methods of risk control - Health hazards and control - Atmospheric monitoring
- Safety equipment and pre-use checks
- Escape and full working breathing apparatus
- Contents of a first aid kit - First Aid Regulations 1981
- The respiratory and circulatory systems
- Airway management and oxygen therapy - Management of an unconscious casualty
- Wounds and the control of bleeding - CPR and oxygen resuscitation - The causes and treatment of shock - fractures and burns
- Secondary assessment and the recovery position
- Practical exercise(s) and assessment.
Available as an open course at over 50 venues nationwide or as a private / inhouse course on client premises.
3 year accreditation by XYZ Training Group Ltd, a company trusted to deliver this course to many of the UK's largest construction groups. Photo ID cards available on request.
All Confined space training courses are also available as a City and Guilds Accredited Training Course.
XYZ Training Group has the largest selection of Confined Space - Escape, BA, First Aid, CPR and Resuscitation training courses across the UK. Together with our accredited training partner centres we are proud to offer all clients our unique Lowest Price Guarantee.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Escape, BA, First Aid, CPR and Resuscitation General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and a quote for training by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Escape, BA, First Aid, CPR and Resuscitation courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page or call us on 0844 335 8882.