Unlicenced Asbestos Removal
This course is designed to raise awareness of asbestos containing materials (ACMs) in buildings in a refurbishment/maintenance environment in order to take appropriate precautions when it is encountered.
Who Should Attend
Essential training for anyone who will be disturbing, removing or performing tasks with Non-Licensable Asbestos Containing Materials (ACM's).
- Properties of asbestos and its effects on health including its interaction with smoking
- Types of products or materials likely to contain asbestos
- Operations which could result in asbestos exposure and the importance of preventive controls to minimise exposure
- Safe work practices - Control measures and protective equipment
- Purpose - choice - limitations
- Proper use and maintenance of respiratory protective equipment
- Emergency procedures - Hygiene requirements
- Decontamination procedures - Waste handling procedures
- Medical examination requirements and control limit and the need for air monitoring
- Practical work - competency Test.
Available as an open course at over 50 venues nationwide or as a private / inhouse course on client premises.
Certificate of Competence valid for 1 year, in line with HSE guidelines, XYZ Training Group Ltd, a company trusted to deliver this course to many of the UK's largest construction groups. Photo ID cards available on request.
Open Courses & Public Events
Most general builders and construction workers will at some point come into contact with asbestos. It is essential therefore that training is required to know how to handle this extremely toxic substance and under what conditions it is safe to do so. XYZ Training Group has the largest selection of Unlicenced Asbestos Removal training courses across the UK. Most popular course option is the group or private course held on clients own premises. We can come to you at short notice at any location throughout the UK. Lowest price guaranteed.
In addition to a comprehensive open course schedule, Unlicenced Asbestos Removal training is also available on client premises or at one of our training venues as a private course - provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, complete the form below in order to receive our quotation for your training.
Make A Unlicenced Asbestos Removal General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and a quote for training by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Unlicenced Asbestos Removal courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page or call us on 0844 335 8882.