Scaffold Safety Inspection
To enable the delegates to be fully aware of the various types of scaffold, their uses and construction, faults most commonly encountered, and to carry out statutory inspections and completion of reports.
Who Should Attend
Engineers, Supervisors, Operatives, or any person(s) who erects, dismantles or inspects steel tube & fitting scaffolds and mobile aluminium access towers as part of their working duties.
- Applicable legislation - British Standards Code of Practice BS5973 and HSE recommendations
- Working platforms and their safe working loads
- Scaffold systems including independent tied scaffolds
- System scaffolds and mobile aluminium towers
- Safe use of ladders
- Scaffold erection to include the correct use and application of fall arrest equipment during scaffold erection
- Statutory Inspections and completion of reports also incorporating handover certificates and method statements
- The inspection of all types of scaffold (independent - putlog - birdcage - mobile and static).
Available as an open course at over 50 venues nationwide or as a private / inhouse course on client premises.
On successful completion of the course delegates will receive a Scaffold Safety Inspection award.
Open Courses & Public Events
XYZ Training Group has the largest selection of Scaffold Safety Inspection training courses across the UK. Together with our accredited training partner centres we are proud to offer all clients our unique Lowest Price Guarantee.
In addition to a comprehensive open course schedule, Scaffold Safety Inspection training is also available on client premises or at one of our training venues as a private course - provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, complete the form below in order to receive our quotation for your training.
Make A Scaffold Safety Inspection General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and a quote for training by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Scaffold Safety Inspection courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page.