PASMA Scaffold Tower inc Safe Use of Ladders
To gain an understanding of current relevant legislation and be able to dismantle, erect and inspect mobile access towers safely - as per the manufacturer's erection instructions. Assess and determine when it's appropriate to use a ladder or stepladder. Correctly locate and safely use ladders & stepladders. They will also have an understanding of: What they need to know about the law and standards relating to ladders & stepladders. Hazards in the use of ladders & stepladders. Storage & handling of ladders & stepladders.
Who Should Attend
Training is aimed at users, supervisors and managers requiring the knowledge, skills and confidence necessary to use ladders and mobile aluminium scaffold towers both legally and safely.
- Legislation - Regulations and Guidance affecting working at height with mobile access towers
- PASMA Code of Practice; Product Standards EN 1004:2004
- Assembling: altering and dismantling towers incorporating current best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of completed mobile access towers and completion of Tower Inspection Records
- Hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers and how to avoid
- Select appropriate work at height equipment for a task
- Assess and determine when it is appropriate to use ladders and stepladders
- Correctly locate and safely use ladders and stepladders
- Inspect ladders and stepladders for damage
- Legislation and regulations affecting work at height.
Available as a private / inhouse course on client premises.
PASMA and Ladder Association accreditation of 5 years for successful delegates.
Combining two courses on the same day saves you both time and money. This particular combination are for two whole day courses, so the day is long. Some elements of these two whole day courses are replicated on both courses so some time savings are available however, its important to note that this combination is really for those clients who have a pressing need to get this training and are happy that the training time on the day will be considerable.
We can come to you at a date and time of your convenience and deliver our combined courses for a price that is unbeatable. Our price includes all certification and our trainer cost. And if this combination is not suitable, then select your own two half day courses and we will be more than happy to accommodate you.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A PASMA Scaffold Tower inc Safe Use of Ladders General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and a quote for training by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in PASMA Scaffold Tower inc Safe Use of Ladders courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page.