Operatives Health and Safety Traffic Management
This course is designed for all traffic management operatives involved in the installation, maintenance and removal of temporary traffic management equipment on high-speed Highways Agency Roads.
Who Should Attend
Traffic management employees / line managers.
- Understand the principles of quality assurance
- Be aware of health and safety legislation and their roles & responsibilities
- Be aware of the training & assessment process for a traffic management operative
- Be aware of safe working practices
- Be able to work as a team to install; maintain and remove traffic management equipment
- Be aware of the relevant reference documentation used within the traffic management industry
- Be able to set out a chapter & closure from a datum.
One day training course held off-site for a maximum of 12 delegates.
Multiple choice question paper / 30 minute time limit, on successful completion of this course delegates will receive a Lantra Awards certification.
Open Courses & Public Events
XYZ Training Group has the largest selection of Operatives Health and Safety Traffic Management training courses across the UK. Together with our accredited training partner centres we are proud to offer all clients our unique Lowest Price Guarantee.
In addition to a comprehensive open course schedule, Operatives Health and Safety Traffic Management training is also available on client premises or at one of our training venues as a private course - provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, complete the form below in order to receive our quotation for your training.
Make A Operatives Health and Safety Traffic Management General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and a quote for training by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Operatives Health and Safety Traffic Management courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page.