NRSWA Streetworks for Supervisors Units 1, 10 to 14 and 16
The supervisors role will be to monitor the operatives and story book the processes. The Supervisor course is quite intense and ideally they will already hold an operatives SWQR card therefore having previous experience within the industry. In some cases the Supervisor may be required to carry out some homework during the course in order to show their full understanding of the units content.
Who Should Attend
Anybody supervising Roadworks.
- Unit 1 Location & Avoidance of Underground Apparatus
- Unit 10 Monitoring Signing Lighting & Guarding
- Unit 11 Monitoring Excavation in the Road/Highway
- Unit 12 Monitoring Reinstatement & Compaction of Backfill Materials
- Unit 13 Monitoring Reinstatement of Sub-base and Road-base in Non-bituminous materials
- Unit 14 Monitoring Reinstatement in Bituminous materials
- Unit 16 Monitoring Reinstatement of Modular Surfaces and Concrete Footways.
NRSWA Streetworks for Supervisors Units 1, 10 to 14 and 16 training is available at training centres UK wide, and on client premises (as required) provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Parking, public transport links and refreshments vary from centre to centre and these will be confirmed to you prior to your enrolment on any course.
City & Guilds certification resulting in a SWQR Card.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A NRSWA Streetworks for Supervisors Units 1, 10 to 14 and 16 General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and a quote for training by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in NRSWA Streetworks for Supervisors Units 1, 10 to 14 and 16 courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page.