Hoist (Non Passenger)
Provide the candidate with the basic knowledge and practical skills involved in operating a Non Passenger Carrying Hoist.
Who Should Attend
All personnel required to operate a Non passenger Carrying Hoist.
- An Introduction to the Construction Industry
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 & Other current relevant regulations
- Introduction to machine & pre-shift inspections
- Factors which may affect the operation of the machine
- Techniques for operating next to other activities
- Characteristics of loads and handling techniques
- Communication and signalling procedures
- Methods and procedures for erecting and dismantling hoists
- Types and operation of safety devices
- Positioning and placing of loads at various floor levels
- Methods and procedures for putting the hoist out of service after work.
Available as an open course at over 50 venues nationwide or as a private / inhouse course on client premises.
On successful completion of both the Theory & Practical Elements of the Technical Test candidates will be issued with a CPCS Red Trained Operators Card, before these can take place candidates must have passed the CSCS Operatives Health & Safety Test within the 2 year period before the CPCS Test.
XYZ Training Group has the largest selection of Hoist (Non Passenger) Training courses across the UK. Together with our accredited training partner centres we are proud to offer all clients our unique Lowest Price Guarantee.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Hoist (Non Passenger) General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and a quote for training by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Hoist (Non Passenger) courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page.