This course will give candidates foundation training and assessment towards a Construction Plant Competence Scheme (CPCS) Red Trained Operator card and includes Quick-Hitch training and a National Construction College certificate.
Who Should Attend
Potential and existing operators who have received no formal instruction and those requiring refresher training.
- Operating the machine productively and siting it safely/efficiently
- Fitting and operating ancillary equipment
- Carrying out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures
- The capabilities of each machine
- Its purpose and limitations
- All safety precautions necessary for correct operation
- How to interpret the information provided by level pegs and profiles
- Routine adjustments and servicing procedures and carrying them out
- Working to levels with the aid of laser equipment.
Available as an open course at over 50 venues nationwide or as a private / inhouse course on client premises.
This is a combination of classroom-based tutorials and practicals. Candidates will be assessed through theory and practical tests. Delegates will receive a CPCS Red Trained Operator card (on successful completion of CPCS Technical Tests).
Open Courses & Public Events
XYZ Training Group has the largest selection of Excavator 360 Training training courses across the UK. Together with our accredited training partner centres we are proud to offer all clients our unique Lowest Price Guarantee.
In addition to a comprehensive open course schedule, Excavator 360 training is also available on client premises or at one of our training venues as a private course - provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, complete the form below in order to receive our quotation for your training.
Make A Excavator 360 General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and a quote for training by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Excavator 360 courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page.