IOSH Working Safely
IOSH Working Safely is basic introductory health and safety training course, which will enable workers to ensure that their individual and collective actions contribute to health and safety in the workplace and that they understand their responsibilities.
Who Should Attend
The IOSH Working Safely course is for all levels of personnel.
- Identify the hazards and evaluate risks in the workplace
- Assist managers in preparing written risk assessments
- Use appropriate workplace precautions for specific risks or seek advice on workplace precautions
- Co-operate and communicate on health and safety matters
- Follow their organisation's health and safety policy
- Report relevant accidents and incidents
- Monitor their own activities and assist managers in active monitoring
- Carry out work activities without risk to themselves or others.
Available as an open course at over 50 venues nationwide or as a private / inhouse course on client premises.
On successful completion of a short answer test the delegate will receive an IOSH accredited certificate. The assessment procedure for this course consists of a short 20-minute closed book 10 question multiple-choice paper and a hazard spotting exercise.
Open Courses & Public Events
IOSH is a globally recognised safety mark. We train workers in how to keep both themselves and their colleagues safe. It is a transferable skill, not specific to any one industry.
We train literally thouands of delegates a year in IOSH working safely, at venues all across Europe.
XYZ Training Group also has the largest selection of IOSH Working Safely training courses across the UK. Our most popular course option is to come to client premises and train up to 20 persons at once, at a price starting at £80 per person.
In addition to a comprehensive open course schedule, IOSH Working Safely training is also available on client premises or at one of our training venues as a private course - provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, complete the form below in order to receive our quotation for your training.
Make A IOSH Working Safely General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and a quote for training by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in IOSH Working Safely courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page.